Welcome to the small shop, thank you for coming.
¢Ù Put the seeds in water at 40 ¡ã C for 24 hours.
¢ÚGrow the seeds in the very wet sand to germinate. (It usually takes more than 40 days.)
¢ÛMove it into the soil after germination.
Germination temperature: 20-25 ¡æ
Germination time: 40 days
Optimum growth temperature: 10-25 ¡æ
Spacing: 20 * 20cm
20 pieces x lemon seeds
Roses are not very demanding on the soil, only with some humus soil
As long as the following three links can achieve good development, the structure can be well trained:
Rose was afraid:
¢Ù Roses are drought-tolerant plants, but they are afraid of flooding. Unglazed bonsai potting soil must be used. The principle is to not water the soil when the soil is not dry. When you pour water on the soil, wet it completely. '
¢Ú Putting high concentration of fertilizer (especially fertilizer) will cause local rot and death.
¢ÛAll plants need sunlight. Lemons are like sunshine.
1. Please store the seeds in a cool and dry place.
2. The diameter of the seed surface is 1-2 times the diameter of the seed.
3. Cover the seed with a preservative film and then pierce it to form multiple holes. Cover the seeds during the day and uncover the seeds at night. When the seeds germinate halfway, remove the plastic wrap. In summer the plants will be dormant and the leaves will turn yellow. Beginners are best to use sand to plant seeds. Although the seeds will slow down in the sand, the plant will be the most viable plant in the future. If you tend to use other types of soil, try using soil with good water permeability, for example, clay is not a good choice. Before use, the soil should be disinfected with a microwave oven. Note: It is important that the soil surface is not too dry. When watering, all soil should be moistened, and there is no need to water on cloudy days.
4. The depth of the pot can be 6-8 cm, it can be earthen pot or plastic pot.
5. The volume of the soil should be kept 1-2cm away from the edge of the pot. '